Thursday, September 6, 2012

my outfit: sayonara summer!

This outfit is the last remnants of summer... (I know, so dramatic, right!?!?) for now.  Michigan's weather this week has been all over the place: cool, rainy, hot, muggy.  All of the above.  More than anything it makes me thankful for the warm and dry summer we did have.  Then after that it just confuses me.

This past weekend I wore this outfit (and about fifty other variations of it) one day... it was a shorts/sweater kind of morning, a shorts/t-shirt kind of afternoon and a jeans/sweater evening.  I was just as confused as you probably are right now.  But please tell me there are some days that you have to change your outfit like 50 times too.

Pretty please.





Details:
Sweater, J.Crew
Shorts, DIY'd
Flats, Gap

 

site design by kiki co.