Thursday, April 12, 2012

my outfit: quick change!



Last weekend after throwing on this outfit quick in the morning and bumming around all day I did a quick change.  I took a quick shower... threw on some more (different) lipstick, kept the same jeans on and then put on a black shirt and platforms - which is just to say, this is my lazy way of making one simple outfit into a "nicer" outfit quickly.


My husband and I had a very casual "gender reveal" dinner party to attend that evening at another couple's house.  It was an exciting night for my girlfriend and her husband to find out the gender of their next baby with their friends surrounding them.  It was really fun!  Have you ever been to a gender reveal party?




Details:
Bracelet (similar) & Necklace, Towne & Reese (c/o)
Top, Gap
Jeans, Seven for all Mankind
Platforms, Nine West
Lipstick, Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in "Sweet Tart" (I just LOVE this stuff!)

 

site design by kiki co.