Tuesday, February 28, 2012

match made in heaven: orange + navy!

I am both obsessed with these colors individually this spring and obsessed with these colors together for spring.  It's definitely a bold pairing, but ever since first seeing this outfit, I am convinced it works when done right.  And since I am so in love with these colors... I brought you an extra dose of color today!  Hopefully this post doesn't seem to long... it was so difficult to narrow down my favorites!

And I should mention... ALL of the items featured here are UNDER $100... and almost half are even under $50!  So shop until your heart is content ladies!



(above: bangle bracelet, ring, striped sweater - love the mint with these colors!, striped tote, navy v-neck, orange v-neck, flats, navy trousers)


 

site design by kiki co.