- Noah makes friends everywhere he goes. It's remarkable how outgoing he is, especially since my husband and I are more private.
- The best word to describe Noah is: fierce. He plays hard, loves hard, gets in trouble bad and sleeps like a rock. Everything he does, he does to the extent.
- He and I are alike in a lot of ways which leads to a lot of butting heads between us. But in the end, we love each other deeply.
- He inspires me.
- He is obsessed with any and all sports and plays them with nothing short of vigor.
- The world's biggest University of Michigan fan. He plans to be their quarterback one day - I haven't broken the news to him that I don't want him to play football. (It's dangerous!)
- He just turned seven last week - I've been a mom for SEVEN years!?!? Crazy!
- He's one of those kids that you just can't wait to see what kind of adult he becomes. He's such a unique and vibrant kid.
- This kid has more energy than one would think is possible.
- He loves his sister SO much it was hard to find a picture where the two of them are apart. They are such good little buddies!
- He won't let me dress him cute anymore :(
Thursday, November 10, 2011
meet my kids: Noah!
As I mentioned last week... I thought it would be a fun to give you a peek at my sweet "littles"! Last week Abigail stole your hearts (she's a real heartbreaker!) and today it's my oldest - Noah. He made me a mom and changed my life forever. This kid is nuts and we love him for it!