Thursday, August 4, 2011

my outfit: i never tire of pink!

Ah, pink... she's like my best-est and close-est friend in the world. I never tire of her... I could wear pink every day and decorate my whole house in it.  But I won't/can't for obvious reasons, we wouldn't want to get too carried away here.


I tried the shorts/blazer thing... but, uh, it was hot. But I will not be deterred! I am trying it again... so just you wait.  In the meantime, this was a great outfit if not for it's lack of function.  But what can I say, sometimes I am a form over function gal.


Do you ever go for form over function like me!??!


I hope I'm not alone!



Details:
Top, Zara (closest I could find...)
Necklace, Forever 21
Shorts, Gap
Blazer, Gap (closest I could find...)
Sandals, Forever 21 (similar)

Check out what's going on at my other blogs:



10 comments:

{molly beth} said...

You look gorgeous in pink! Love those shorts too!

Jordin- I Love That! said...

Love the pink shirt! It must not be too hot where you live. I am sometimes form over function but I am in a Texas heatwave so my fashion is suffering these days;)

sara said...

Love the shirt! I'm in Texas though and it's so hot it is hard to imagine anything much more than a tank top and shorts.

TaraMixandMatch said...

Pink is the best, don't think I'll ever outgrow it :)

Jessica said...

Your hair looks so flowy and gorgeous in these pictures! Pink looks fab on you.

Annie said...

Hi! You're too gorge in pink! Do you watch Drop Dead Diva? The other night the show had a storyline about a blogger who "drove" a 14 yr. old to rack up thousands on her mother's credit card. Turns out teen couldn't resist bloggers clothing recommendations... Ya kinda had to see it...happy ending for all. Really cute show.

Lindsey N. said...

That shirt is perfection. How did you tuck it in so wonderfully?

Alas, I don't deal with heat-so usually I have to sacrifice form for function in a heat wave like this :/. That's why I'm looking forward to autumn weather! Love me some layers!

The Bombshell Manifesto

Cara said...

Pink is definitely your color, it brings out your eyes! Love the feather necklace too, great layered look to take into September.

Gracey said...

I love this look - the color of the pink blouse is amazing on you and looks fabulous with the darker khaki.

Grace said...

That feather necklace is so pretty!

xx Grace
Dream-Boating


 

site design by kelly christine studio