Tuesday, August 23, 2011

my outfit: back to school...

This past weekend we headed over to the east side of the state for some fun with family (all of my in-laws live in that neck of the woods).  My sister-in-law and her family live very near Ann Arbor, so Sunday we headed out for some fun on the campus of University of Michigan.  I went to a small private college and so visiting a campus like UoM's not only blows my mind... but is a ton of fun!  We walked around campus and got sandwiches, people watched, etc, etc.


My son has this insane obsession for UoM so it made it even more fun to see it through his eyes... all the blue and gold and of course, we had to take a visit to the gates of the BIG HOUSE.  It's crazy to think that my parents dropped me off at college 15 "falls" ago. And that I'll drop my son off at college in only 12 "falls"... that makes me, ummmm, officially 'young at heart'!


Also, because of my previous obsession with GREEK (I know some of you were reading then...) we wanted to look for Greek Row... but didn't find it.  I didn't get all crazy and google it or anything (honest)... but I was doing some rubber necking as we drove around town.  Oh well. I'll never be Casey Cartwright, I mean...  a sorority girl after all.



Details:
Top, Target
Shorts, DIY'd (similar)
Sunglasses, Forever 21 (similar)
Sandals, Forever 21 (similar)
Watch, Michael Kors

Check out what's up on my other blogs!


 

site design by kiki co.