Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Seattle, a quick re-cap!

Are you sick of hearing about Seattle yet?!?!? If you are - sorrs.  If not... here's more, the penny tour if you will... (these are all iPhone pics... we didn't take our "good" camera and I kinda regret it now...)

Fresh produce. Yes, please.

Beecher's Cheese: Double Yes, Please.

Date night with my best friend and our husbands: Classic back seat picture.

Blogger Meet-up: Maggie and her adorable apartment.

My Daughter with Peonies: Shut the front door.




You want more??

Picking out cookies at the Market: nothing like a good bakery!

Alki Beach: A new spot for me, but what a fun place!

Fish & Chips at Alki Beach: duh!

Our super handsome husbands: we all had such a fun night with NO kids!

A short hike to Lake Sammamish: I thought W. Michigan had a lot of water, Seattle takes the cake.

Top Pot Donughts: so yum!

Mouth too full: sweet!

Look out in Queen Anne: cutest picture of my kids ever.

That only scratches the surface of the fun we had... but that's about all I got pictures of!  Have you ever been to Seattle? It's SO, SO fun - what a great place to visit!

psst... check out what's on my other blogs lately!

  • Making fossils with kids and the most adorable book plates on good tots!
  • Ashley Greene looks amazing in this coral number - get her look for less on one hundred inspirations!

11 comments:

Amy said...

I spent the first 18 years of my life living near Seattle, so I love that all those places look like home to me. So familiar and lovely. Glad you had a great trip!

amy day to day
check out my coral red bag giveaway

krista said...

I am so blessed to live in Seattle! I love seeing someone else enjoy what I get to enjoy on a daily basis! Looks like you had good weather for your trip- always a plus up here, thanks for sharing the pictures :)

Jackie said...

Looks like you all had a blast! I just loved Seattle when I went. Would love to go back soon.

Mrs. Biscuit said...

I kid you not, yesterday, a nice couple introduced me to that flagship cheese. They said I HAD to try it... I've been saving it for a special loaf of bread, or something... but perhaps I'll try it tonight and pretend I'm in Seattle! =)

<3 MuffinLovesBiscuit

Bridget said...

Awwww, your kids are adorable!! :) Your trip looks fabulous and fun, but the kiddos definitely steal the show. :D

Kelly said...

your kids are darling! so cute!

Andrea said...

glad you had fun! did you do any shopping here?

Carlee said...

I lived in Seattle throughout college and for a few years after. Now I live in a city just south of it, and I am dying to move back. It is the best! Love all your photos!

Chelsea Alise said...

Your babies are adorbs!

Peonies, again!? You're killing me!

Love it.

Linda Rose said...

oh man, looks like such a great trip! i'm so glad you got to go. it's your reward for a long, cold winter!

Maneet Jassal Gupta said...

I live in Seattle and looking at all the familiar places and knowing that you enjoyed a lot here brings a smile to my face!

www.maneetgupta.blogspot.com


 

site design by kelly christine studio