Monday, June 27, 2011

good look for less, Brandy! {part 1}

I recently put together a large wardrobe consult for a client that wanted outfits for her business casual work environment, date nights and in general some refined but casual looks that would take her into fall.

Brandy had a large budget, but in general I didn't choose any "big ticket" items for her.  I focused on classic pieces that mix and match well and that would be investment pieces for this season and future seasons.  I incorporated layers for cooler nights or come fall, as well.

I'm going to feature a few outfits this week and a few next week... here's what I pulled together for her:





Stay tuned next week for more of Brandy's outfits!

~~~

Interested in learning more about my wardrobe consultation services? Click here!

 

site design by kiki co.