Friday, November 5, 2010

what to wear: weekend!

We have the luxury of having absolutely NO plans this weekend. I'm hoping to catch up on stuff around the house and read and work on the new looks:book (gasp!) and FINALLY get prepped for the 30/30 Challenge... which starts Monday - sounds fun, huh?

Where will your plans take you this weekend? Stay chic gals!


ClosetConfections said...

Yay! Glad to hear you're taking the challenge too. I laid out my clothes and took pics last nite. This is going to be fun.


Lydia Marie said...

I can't wait to see what your items are for the 30 for 30! I'm glad you're participating =]

Krust said...

Woohoo! Me too!
I'm excited to see everyone else who is doing it!

Kelly said...

Enjoy your weekend off! can't wait to see your 30 for 30 picks!

Daphne said...

Immediate inspiration. Love your picks. The jacket is such a cool color.

spark! (Ada-Marie) said...

I love that green anthro top. Great find! Happy weekend!


site design by kelly christine studio