Friday, October 29, 2010

what to wear: Happy Weekend!

This is what my weekend is going to look like... minus these exact slippers, which I hope to make mine soon! Aren't they darling? Cozy pants, cozy sweaters and lot of tea! This is probably too forward thinking, but wouldn't this make a great Christmas morning outfit too?


Dobbygirl said...

I want this outfit ASAP! Feel better!

abby @ tales and trials said...

I hope you feel better soon and get lots of rest this weekend.

Those slippers are too cute. Love em'

p.s. I took the plunge and ordered my first pair of boots. ;)

valerievalerie said...

mmm, now you've got me thinking about cozy Christmas mornings! nothing's better than that.
get well soon!!

Kelly said...

Feel better!

Those slippers are fantastic - I thought they were flats!

karen★ said...

oooohhhhhh, Christmas morning. it would be absolutely perfect; & you would definitely be able to take a few great pictures in this without feeling too "frumpy"! love it!


site design by kelly christine studio