Thursday, August 5, 2010

my outfit 22/30!

30 for 30 Banner

THUMP.

Did you hear that????

Scratch, scratch, scratch....

Wait, what was that???

~~~

That was me hitting a wall and then clawing my way past it. Wow. Twenty two. Here it is by shear will-power. It actually turned out okay. I mean, I'm not naked or anything... or even half dressed. I am fully dressed and maybe even a little cute. Well, except the hair.



I need to get my hair done so bad... I even had my hairstylist and her kids over for a playdate recently and she didn't even say anything. Wasn't that so sweet of her?? I've got nasty roots and scraggly ends. I'm waiting until fall is closer... why get your hair done when all I do is pull it back? I can wait.



Thanks for all your sweet comments on my 7 things yesterday... really, such great readers I have!

Details:
T-Shirt, Target (similar)
Shorts, DIY of an old Gap pair (similar)
Scarf as a belt, gift from Neimans (similar)
Necklace, Forever 21 (similar)
Cross Body Bag, gift from Francesca's (similar)
Sandals, F21 (similar)

10 comments:

Mici Milovaného said...

nice outfit!I really love your necklace and how it look with that gray top and also the simplicity of the rest..

http://micimathonka.blogspot.com

Jacinta said...

Gah, I am in desperate need of a haircut too and so I just tie it back as well. SO OVER IT. Have you tried the turban scarf of Jessica's at What I Wore? It's so easy... good for covering up yuck hair.
I like your necklace btw!

www.modelmumma.blogspot.com

Dobbygirl said...

I'm in need of serious hair care too - but I'm going to stick it out until September. I was a sad sack and stayed in gym clothes all day yesterday (too much housework to do and I just was lazy). My point is you look fab! Only 7 outfits to go!

Jess Constable said...

Love the purse and necklace! I am totally, totally digging more photos of your outfits lately! You are killing it! Great job :).

Linda Rose said...

I had one of these days last weekend. I got through it too. Good for us!

Linda Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brit said...

If that's a tissue tee from target I'm wearing the same exact one today! How funny!

karen★ said...

i love your hair all pulled back. you look very natural, ivory soapy, beautiful! and i love the outfit! i still don't think it looks similar at all! dang girl! if you can make me think i can pull this off, you are a genius!

paula said...

the purse is a lot like the one i am loving from j. crew!

Mandy [Mandy's Yellow Corner] said...

I LOVE this outfit! It looks thrown together, yet planned out at the same time. . . and so comfy :]


 

site design by kelly christine studio