Thursday, August 5, 2010

all laced up...

I wouldn't really pin myself as a "lace" girl... but I've seen more and more pieces popping up in the stores and even on other bloggers. And I think I am in lace love!

This first piece is MUST have for me... how cute is this? I can picture it dressed up with nice pants and some heels or just thrown on with some jeans. Either way. Must have! (Charlotte Russe, $20)


I had to share this piece because it is too gorgeous not too... it's also waaaay to expensive to buy. So there. (JCrew, $695)


I really need to get out of the house more... if I did, I would wear this flirty and feminine dress. (Charlotte Russe, $26)


I could definitely go for this lacey piece in cardigan form... again, very cute! (Charlotte Russe, $24)


Do you think you'll add a dash of lace to your fall wardrobe??

9 comments:

Olusola said...

I actually don't mind a bit of lace as long as it doesn't touch my skin cuz it makes me itch. Wierd eh?! Did you mistakenly put an extra digit on the J.Crew top?

Olusola, www.mammalooka.com

Brittany M. said...

Typically, I'm not a huge fan of wearing lace myself, but I've seen a few things lately that have caught my eye. I really like the dress, and the cardigan is cute, too! So who knows--maybe I'll be trying it out a little more.

Sara said...

Love the lace cardigan!
http://iamsarajane.blogspot.com/

Kayla said...

Thanks for the post! I also have been absolutely crazy for lace lately. I actually headed out on a lace search this past week, but decided to start with Forever 21. They had some great things as well, and stocked tank tops, short sleeve, 3/4 sleeves and long sleeve in black and white lace tops. I left empty handed and think my next stop will be Charlotte Russe. You've got some great options listed here!

Jill GG (good life for less) said...

I don't think I got the JCrew price wrong... but now it's sold out! Hmmm....

Maria said...

I actually own the first one and LOVE it. Its on slightly loose making it even more dreamy. I am literally seeing lace everywhere and never thought i'd like it, but im hooked. I can really be a sucker for trends, but I do think lace is timeless!!! Great pieces!

GemsByEm said...

I'm sporting some lace today...a super cute tee from F21. Gotten some compliments already!

There is NO way I would shell out 695 bones for the lace top from JCrew. WIth me and my tendencies to spill, it would be ri-damn-diculous! :-)

Glamourshoes said...

I love the first one and must get it! It's funny but even though I don't like frilly, I love lace. I think its the texture. And I like the idea of fancy with functional, so jeans and lace work beautifully--in my opinion!

Linda Rose said...

Totally love it! I want that cardigan!


 

site design by kelly christine studio