Wednesday, July 21, 2010

my outfit: 7/30!

30 for 30 Banner

Today I get to feature another really fun piece that TULLE sent over recently. It was LOVE at first sight with this dress. I am not a huge dress person, so for me it was a little short on it's own. Although if I had a day with no kids, that might be another story. Pairing it with jeans was the perfect match for me for running some errands and then hoping in the car for a road trip.



This dress is perfect for "pre-fall" - it's light enough to be comfortable on warm days, but paired with jeans and knee-high boots and a great jacket for fall (which I will definitely be doing!) will work just as well! I also just had a look-see and noticed that TULLE has some more new pre-fall pieces out... check it out!



Some of you have asked how I can wear jeans in the hot summer days. The fact is: I could go the rest of my life never wearing shorts. I just feel most comfy in jeans. It gets pretty hot here... mid 80's with lots of humidity. I don't wear jeans to the beach or pool obviously, but I do love to wear them. That's just crazy old me. Plus, I just HATE to be cold in the A/C - that's the other reason!

psst... stay tuned for tomorrow's post, I took the pictures at a fun Chicago location!


Details:
Dress, courtesy of TULLE
Jeans, Forever 21 (similar)
Sandals, Forever 21 (similar)
Bracelet, can't remember brand... got it on GILT though!
Purse, Rafe for Target (similar)

 

site design by kiki co.