Tuesday, May 25, 2010

designer: rachel roy

I love to find little brands or boutiques that offer something new and fresh - but not for an arm or a leg. Rachel Roy seems to embody this fresh and modern style but not at completely unaffordable prices. I love that her style is runway ready - but not at runway prices. Her looks embody the definition of everyday glamour. All of these pieces are just gorgeous... and UNDER $100 to boot!

I'll take one of everything... you?


Sassy said...

The links go straight to the main Macy's website. Can I get a direct link for the Love necklace?

Dobbygirl said...

Love the yellow shirt!

ms. less is always more said...

@sassy, the necklace must be sold out now :( the link worked fine when I posted it! So sorry!

Rachel Elizabeth said...

New York "it" girl and fabulous designer--can you ask for anything more?

Love your blog!


Brittany M. said...

The yellow shirt is great! I also love that scarf--so pretty!

Brittany M. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany M. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MerciBlahBlah said...

Ooooh, I loves me some Rachel Roy. Did a post on her meself just a few weeks ago (http://merciblahblah.blogspot.com/2010/05/stuff-we-would-kiss-on-mouf-rachel-roy.html)

Don't you love that her stuff is amazing and AFFORDABLE???


Kate said...

That 'love' necklace is amazing! I've never seen anything like it!


site design by kelly christine studio