Monday, April 19, 2010

easy accessory: bold belts

You know me, I am all about comfort, ease and practicalities. If your clothing isn't versatile and simple you likely aren't going to reach for it on a regular basis.

But it is still absolutely necessary to look great and feel great at the same time. A tall order... I know!

One of the keys can be great accessories... take these belts for example, paired with a simple pair of jeans and a t-shirt or a great suit (for all you working ladies) it can add instant sophistication and fun to an outfit!


Leather Skinny Belt, Gap, $14.99


Skinny Belt, The Limited, $19.50


Skinny Belt, Asos, $10.65


Linked Leather Belt, Urban Outfitters, $24


Dot Ribbon Belt, Urban Outfitters, $16


Which is your favorite? I have my eye on that sweet purple one!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I am loving the blue one! Its so funny that your post today is about belts! I have a hard time with belts. I think they are cute, but don't usually think I can pull them off. I love them on other people though. Well, yesterday I was feeling brave and put a belt on my dress and everyone loved it! I was so excited! I loved the way it made my look complete! I can't wait to try other belts with other outfits and see what I can come up with! :)

倫音倫音 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
S.E.Minegar said...

I have the red Gap belt and I love it! Such a quick and inexpensive way to change a look!

karen said...

I think I might have to go with the Linked Leather Belt. Wearing it would bring me out of my comfort zone just a little bit. Although, that purple one is awfully pretty....

uncommoncharm said...

I've always avoided belts because I've always had a bit of a tummy. Now after two kids and more than a few extra pounds, I'm ready to say "the hell with it!" and try it. Do you know of any good resources for those of us on the plus size?


 

site design by kelly christine studio