Monday, January 18, 2010

what to wear: Crew Cuts!

Let's dream a bit, shall we? I just adore JCrew children's line: Crew Cuts. The prices are exorbitant, but it never hurts to LOOK, now does it?

These outfits were so fun and easy to put together... like stealing candy from a baby, I tell you!

This outfit has a touch of sweet and a little bit of sassy too... I am loving the army-inspired skirt - I think we will be seeing a lot of this style this spring, for kids and adults.
J.Crew at ShopStyle

Sweet layers and bold flats. Need I say more... ?
J.Crew at ShopStyle

Any little guy would be completely adorable, and comfy, in this fun outfit! I could totally see my little guy in this!
J.Crew at ShopStyle

This outfit epitomizes what JCrew and Crew Cuts do best. A little edgy and a whole lot sweet. How they can use pirate/skull heads and make it so adorable? I have no idea!
J.Crew at ShopStyle


paula said...

crewcuts is our favorite. Although we stick to the outlet and online sales:)

sara said...

I love crewcuts! Their stuff is always adorable. They do have really good sales. I always pick up my son a few pieces from them.

Polished Sense said...

such a cute post lady. Loving your picks for all the fabulous pieces :D


Thanks for the comment!

Lillymom said...

Did you know Target has those same cute boy pants with the skull and cross bones. Gotta love a little JCrew inspiration and Target.

Elaine said...

These are SO adorable!!! I absolutely love the second outfit you posted.

Kristi said...

So cute! I wish I could dress my kids in JCrew.

Dobbygirl said...

Completely adorable, I can only wish!

Maria said...

The second girl outfit and the last boy outfit are so great, fresh, and hip!!! You hit it out of the park, girl!!


site design by kelly christine studio