Friday, December 9, 2022

winter basics

When the weather turns cold and gloomy and I realized we are facing this for the next 5 months, I am always thankful for the solid basics in my closet.  For the colder months I am always trying to strike that perfect balance between cute and warm... it's not always easy and there are definitely times when you just have to throw cute out the window! But I find that having warm coats, cozy soft sweaters and some great scarves and mittens help keep the cold at bay while hopefully looking presentable (except for dog walks, I usually look like the abominable snowman for those, cuteness is straight out the window!). Today I pulled together some really gorgeous basics that make facing the harsh winter days a little easier and more stylish! Hopefully...




 

site design by kiki co.