Wednesday, August 17, 2022

styled x3: layers for early fall!

Layering season is almost here... those cool mornings and evenings that are highlighted by warm afternoons are my favorite. But it can be a bit of a challenge to dress for the changing temps. Today I've got three looks that are perfect for early fall with simple layers for whatever the day brings. From lightweight sweater tees to simple button front tops, these looks will keep you warm... or cool.

(above) I love this little sweater tee, it pairs perfectly with any type of jacket or blazer but trench coats are VERY on trend this season and are a great closet staple. 

(above) A button front top is my go-to for a late summer or early fall day. You can roll up the sleeves if needed or layer a jacket on top if needed. It's so versatile. 

(above) I've got big blazer plans for fall, I love that they are seriously trending right now and this one is gorgeous in a more relaxed fit. Perfect for over tees and tanks for early fall. And don't pack away those white jean yet, they are perfectly in a creamy white for early fall.




 

site design by kiki co.