Monday, January 24, 2022

what I'm loving lately!

The dead of winter is the perfect time to stock up on some essentials and wardrobe staples. Today I rounded up some items I either have my eye on right now or that I've recently purchased and LOVE. Simple classics that are comfortable are my favorite year round, but especially this time of year when getting dressed isn't nearly as fun as it can be in the summer and fall. Let's take a look at the pieces...


I'm obsessed with these black boot crop jeans, many sizes are limited but you can shop here or here or here. I went with my bigger size, this brand seems to run a little small for me. They are super flattering and comfortable and the small flare at the ankle is so fun!

I adore this puff sleeve sweatshirt, it's casual and works with joggers or leggings but you can also dress it up with jeans. I own it in two colors. I find it's true to size. I have one color in my usual size and another I went up a size for a roomier fit.

This cotton fisherman sweater is on it's way to me right now! I loved the cashmere version so much I also bought it in cotton. I went up a size in this style for a more oversized fit. The price on this is so good!

I can never resist a stripe sweater - this one is perfectly oversized and super affordable!

These suede loafers were love at first sight! I love a loafer and this pair is going to be a perfect transition to spring piece.

I've had so many of you ask for recommendations on mid-rise jeans - this pair is AWESOME! It's a modern straight leg but with an approachable mid rise. They are super comfortable and flattering too.

Do I need this charm bracelet? No. Do I really want it? Yes. It's just so fun!

I've had my eye on this woven tote for a while. Now... to choose a color. This black color? Maybe white? Maybe a fun color?

This cashmere fisherman sweater is SO beautiful in person. Oh my goodness. And it's about 1/3 of the price of similar options I've seen on Instagram. I went up a size for a roomier fit.



 

site design by kiki co.