Wednesday, January 19, 2022

wear to where: beach vacation!

 It's that time of year when everyone is heading somewhere warm to escape the cold winter! I've gotten lots of reader requests for warm weather vacation wear and today I am delivering....

Today I focused mostly on swim looks with outfits that work for the beach or pool whether you are escaping on a couples only trip or taking the entire family. All of these looks are focused on style and comfort while on the beach or at the pool. I hope you find lots of inspiration here... I know I am ready to book a trip ASAP.

(above) I LOVE a sarong, it's so lightweight and flattering to wear on the beach playing with the kids or reading or running to grab cold bevies. It's a chic and timeless look! 

(above) This swimsuit is one of my all time favorites. I've owned it in black forever. Super comfortable and flattering! 

(above) For the pool to a bike ride to lunch and back to the pool this layered look is perfect for a busy pool day! The top doubles as a sunguard at the end of the day or a swim cover up!

(above) Simple but glam I just love a long swim cover up! Paired with a high waist swim bottom this look is mom friendly and comfortable!





 

site design by kiki co.