Thursday, February 18, 2021

amazon finds!

I've got a few Amazon finds today for you... I found some real gems and also a big flop. I always debate showing the flops, but while this one wasn't for me I think it would've been cute if I would've chosen a better color and was 3 inches taller. No biggie ;) - haha! But seriously, it might work for you and it would definitely work in a better color.

Who doesn't love the thrill of the hunt with Amazon though? It's half the fun and a few of the pieces here really went far beyond my expectations, so it's a good balance. Let's take a look at the pieces.

Sizing: Runs small, I went up a size to medium.
Thoughts: I actually tried this same set last month in pale pink. The color didn't work great for me and since it ran a little small I had the sizing wrong. Going up a size and choosing this black was the right way to go and I LOVE this set. While it's perfect for lounging it's not like pajamas and thin and flimsy. It's a great weight, not see through and you could totally wear this out and about too for carpool or errands when the weather warms. So it's quite versatile. This set is a winner for me.

Sizing: Runs small, I went up a size to medium.
Thoughts: I just ADORE this one too... it's perfect for late winter since it's warm but also spring-ish. It does run quite small so I definitely recommend going up a size. It's more of a fitted piece so keep that in mind too. I just love a puff sleeve, I could wear one everyday! It's so fun to wear and is a little extra something for a simple everyday outfit.

Sizing: I went with my usual size small. Top seems a little small and bottoms are a touch too big.
Thoughts: While I love the idea of this creamy white sweatsuit for winter to spring this just did not work. The joggers are way too long and the fabric is way too see-through for white. Another color would be great, but the fit was just wrong for me. I may keep looking for something similar though, because again I love the concept here. It just didn't work for me.

I'm holding the small and the one on the floor is slightly larger. You can't beat the price on these - under $13 each - and they are available in tons of colors. They look like real leather, but I actually love that they aren't since it will make them more durable (anyone else find their cosmetic cases get super beat up!?). I love this gorgeous beige color but they are available in tons of colors. Plus the zipper opens fully on three sides of the pouch so nothing will get lost at the bottom of your makeup bag. When they are full they stand up on their own too. I just LOVE these.



 

site design by kiki co.