Thursday, December 3, 2020

Amazon try on session!

 I'm back with a few fresh Amazon finds for you today... all spurred on by this leopard print coat! I was influenced by another blogger (it's SO cute!) and while I was shopping found a few more items to pop in my cart. Sadly this leopard coat has been going in and out of stock, so it's tough to snag but I wanted to link to it any way here so you can keep an eye on restocks if you are looking to add it to your coat closet this winter. It's super warm and oversized and oh so fun!  Let's take a look at some of the other pieces I found!

teddy coat (x-small, runs big, size down)
I had low expectations for this coat since the price is quite low compared to what I've seen around and because while I love the idea of teddy coat, sometimes in person they are a little weird. I'm happy to say this one is AMAZING! And SUCH a good price. I have a black teddy coat from last year that I've pulled out a few times and every time I wear it I love it. So I am thrilled to add this camel brown version this year. It's perfect over jeans and sweaters or even leggings and sweatshirts, you can really dress it up or down. Plus it's roomy enough to layer sweaters underneath making it really easy to wear.


leopard coat (I'm in my usual size small, runs a little big, you could size down)
This sure is a cutie! Wow! I mean it's also quite the statement but I think it's too fun to resist. Sadly it keeps going in and out of stock, I will watch for restocks... but it's linked here for you to stalk it too. If you aren't in the market for a leopard print puffer this one also comes in some great solid colors too and it's quite affordable.

oversized beige sweater (runs big, I am in a small/medium or 4-10)
This is one of those weird and amazing Amazon finds. It's huge, which I kind of love and while it's a chunky knit it's not overly hot - so for you girls down south it's a good option. I paired it with jeans here but you could def do it with leggings or joggers.

ribbed grey sweater (I'm in my usual size small)
I love this fabric and the idea of this, but it's really tight on the torso where I would prefer it a bit more relaxed. The cowl neck is gorgeous and the fabric is so super soft and cozy. Maybe size up if you want more room in the torso, I think I am going to try that!

striped sweater (I'm in my usual size small) or in solid colors here
I have this in the solid color black and creamy white from last winter and it continues to be a favorite. This  striped version is new and so cute! I tucked it in for the photo but this also works untucked with leggings really well or with joggers too.  This striped version is preppy and sporty - I like it.



 

site design by kiki co.