Wednesday, November 25, 2020

CYBER WEEK DEALS & STEALS: Anthropologie

Anthropologie just launched it's Black Friday sales! You can take 30% off sitewide (discount applied in cart automatically) and there are SO many amazing gift-ables and holiday finds. I always love snagging my favorite holiday candle this time of year, one for me and a few as gifts! Other favorites I own and love are this initial necklace and my my favorite bra (so comfortable!). The initial necklace makes a great gift for teens, tweens or any lady on your list! Other favorites like these pick a pom hat base + interchangeable pom top are super fun gifts for the ladies on your list. This candle advent calendar would be super special to give as a gift and I love this oversized fringe scarf too. This monogram keychain or these pop sockets make great stocking stuffers too! I love these white monogram ornaments to tie on gifts for nieces and nephews or teachers and bffs.


 

holiday candle, oversized fringe scarf, initial necklace, pick a pom hat base + interchangeable pom top, monogram keychain, puff sleeve sweater, pop sockets, sherpa sweatshirt, my favorite bra!, striped throw blanket, white monogram ornaments, white mini houses decor, candle advent calendar, apres ski sweatshirt, tie dye sweater


 

site design by kiki co.