Monday, November 30, 2020

9 items I own and love that would make great gifts!

Today I thought I would round up some of my favorite items that I own and love that would also make great gift ideas... if you haven't already checked out my HOLIDAY SHOP page (here) for tons more gift ideas I highly recommend that too!

If you need a gift idea for a aunt, sister, bff, or even a few gifts to hint to your husband... these are all items I own and love and use frequently and they will make great gifts. I've got budget friendly buys and a few splurgy luxe items here too... so there is truly something for everyone!

Truffle Cases (above)
These leather & clear plastic clutches and pouches are super durable and beautiful. I've owned mine for a few years (check their website for great cleaning tips to keep them looking brand new!) and I love them. I use the larger clutch for to keep small items organized when I carry a big tote and the smaller clutch when I carry a smaller tote. The bottom zip pouch carries all my chargers and cables and my kindle when I travel. They are all 25% off right now!
Or I also found these & these that are similar and less expensive!

This scent is beloved by the entire family and it makes for a cozy Christmas setting at home. I had one from last year that is almost gone so I just reordered a few - plus they are 30% off right now! You can shop minis of the candle here too! They make great hostess gifts, teacher gift or even the perfect gift for that hard to shop for gal.

Hats & Scarves (above)
Hats and scarves always make a great gift for any lady on your list young or old.  From teens to your sweet grandmother, who doesn't love a warm hug in the winter in the form of a cozy scarf or warm hat. These are all 50% off right now and make a great budget friendly gift!

Beautycounter (above)
I love giving the gift of safe beauty and Beautycounter has so many gorgeous holiday gift sets. This bath set with a brush, body scrub & body oil is super indulgent and a great item for any lady on your list (or this set is similar and less expensive). Lip gloss is always an easy gift for teens, tweens or bffs. And you can put this gentle Overnight Peel and Face Oil on your own wishlist this holiday season. You can enjoy sitewide 15% off right now!

Cashmere (above)
Cashmere sweaters are the ultimate luxe gift this holiday season. I love this $100 option and have it in two colors. It's a gorgeous gift for any lady on your list. If your budget is lower, this cashmere scarf is super soft and beautiful and ON SALE right now.

Jewelry (above)
These items make simple and beautiful stocking stuffers at a great price! This set of gold colored beaded bracelets is under $15 and so pretty in person. Or this initial necklace is currently 30% off! These are great for bffs, teens, tweens and sisters.

Golden Goose Sneakers (above)
Yes they are a splurge but they are honestly my favorite shoe (maybe of all time!?). They are super comfortable, so fun to wear and make any outfit instantly chic! I got my first pair for Christmas 2 (or 3?) years ago. They are a great way to splurge this holiday season. 
Shop them here or here or this pair is less expensive and very cute!

Barefoot Dreams Blankets (above)
These are another splurge-y item but this blanket is SO heavenly! I bought one for myself this fall and seriously I use it all the time. It's perfect for working in bed (my permanent office these days!) or Netflix binges or lazy Saturday mornings. You can shop them here or on sale here - they sell out quickly so snag one if you want one! And pairing this beautiful room spray with it would be an incredible gift! This blanket is also super soft and cozy and budget friendly!

PJs & Slippers (above)
Pjs and slippers are always a go-to gift in our house to give and receive. You just can't go wrong with them! I love these striped pj pants and have owned them for years. They are currently 50% off! And these slippers are super warm and available in tons of colors. This is another gift combo that is great for women young and old!



 

site design by kiki co.