Wednesday, July 8, 2020

instagram lately!

It's been a while since I have done an Instagram round up! I've been in summer mode and not posting over there as often. But if you are in need of some summer outfit inspiration... here's a few summer outfits I've been wearing lately.

(above)
I love a summer sweater and shorts... it's great for hanging around the house or on the patio in the evenings. 
sweater, shorts (true to size), Birkenstocks

(above)
This dress is so perfectly lightweight for super hot summer days. Even though it's long... it will keep you cool!
dress (I went down a size to an XS), sandals, bracelets here and here

(above)
I am obsessed with this t-shirt. It's super lightweight and airy, but not clingy. It has a beautiful drape to it. 
T-shirt (I am in my usual size small), shorts, hat

(above)
This tie dye sweatshirt has been such a fun summer piece! It sells out often but also restocks often, so check back if you really want to snag it! I love pairing it with white jeans or shorts.
tie dye sweatshirt (true to size), shorts here or here (I went up a size), sneakers or similar (go down a full size), jeans (run big, I went down a size), birkenstocks

(above)
This two piece set is incredibly comfortable. I've been wearing it constantly around the house and during the evenings. It's about as cute as lounge wear gets. 
top & bottom (both are size 1, which is equivalent to size small), or see a similar less expensive option here

(above)
This white tank dress has been another summer MVP. It's easy to wear, washes well and I love that it's a comfortable t-shirt material but not see through. 
dress (true to size, I am in a small), denim jacket (true to size, I am in a small), sandals, similar bag

(above)
This leopard print swimsuit is so fun. I love that it's bold but still classic. Plus, it's comfortable for long days at the beach.
swimsuit (true to size), similar shorts, bag, sandals

(above)
This swimsuit is old, but this one is the near exact option. It's really comfortable and I love the little ruffle detail. These striped towels are a great amazon find and this headband has been on repeat this summer!

(above)
Another summer MVP is this darling eyelet sleeve top. So cute for summer and I love that it's a tank/tee combo. It works well with shorts and jeans.
top (true to size, I am in a size small), shorts, sandals, hat, similar bag


 

site design by kiki co.