Wednesday, April 1, 2020

everlane favorites at 25% off!

Everlane is sitewide 25% off right now! They've never done a sale this big (in fact, they really never even do sales!) and this is an incredible time to stock up on wardrobe classics you will own and love for years to come. My Everlane pieces are always my most worn and longest owned pieces in my closet. They are timeless, true quality and they always seem to be the pieces that just go with everything. I'm always trying to strike a balance between casual and pulled together and Everlane embodies that vibe perfectly for me. I love to throw on their sweaters with jeans and sneakers or jeans and flats. You can truly dress up or dress down so many of these pieces.

Let's take a look at some of the pieces I already own... I'm also taking advantage of the sale to snag a few pieces I have my eye on too like this jacket, this dress, this sweatshirt and this sweater.

(above) cashmere tee
This is perfect everyday chic piece! I could buy one of these in every color - it's so good! If you want more styling tips, check out my spring capsule here where this piece is featured.
Fit tip: This fits true to size and a little fitted, if you wanted a looser fit I would suggest going up a size. 

Both of these are incredibly comfortable and so simple and chic. I wear the woven pair (which is made from recycled water bottles... so cool!) the most since they are literally the most comfortable shoe ever. Like slippers! But both pairs are comfy.
Fit tip: These run true to size. I have my usual size in both.

(above) mac trench coat
This is the perfect spring jacket. So classic and easy to throw on! This first appeared in my spring trench coat review you can see here.
Fit tip: I ordered this in my usual size 2 (fits like a size small). But it feels a touch big, I reordered in size 0 to compare the two. So if you want to layer bulky sweaters underneath go with your usual size. If you want it a little more fitted go down a size.

(above) cashmere sweater (the mens version - my husband loves these!)
This is the most classic Everlane piece of all. It's beautiful and so soft and such high quality. I've owned this for a while and it hasn't pilled (which is amazing!) and it looks so pulled together no matter what I pair with it.
Fit tip: This sweater runs fitted. So I went up a size to size medium here.

The easiest spring sweater ever. It's available in tons of colors, it's a great price and super soft. If there is one piece you buy... make it this one! It's cute with jeans, joggers and leggings too!
Fit tip: This top is more fitted, so I went up a size to medium for a slouchier fit.

I've talked perhaps ad nauseum about this sweater this spring. I purchased it early March and wear it at least 2x a week. It's perfectly slouchy, the perfect spring sweater. It's become an instant favorite.
Fit tip: This sweater runs a little big. I am in my usual size small and I love the oversized fit.

I bought this last year around this time and loved it so much and I'm excited to wear it again this spring and summer too.  It's soft and cozy and another piece that is the perfect spring piece.
Fit tip: This sweater runs true to size. I am in my usual size small.

This is another favorite from last year. I love a linen top and this one washes really well and then I simply hang dry it. Linen gets a little wrinkly by nature which I love for this shirt. Which makes it work really well in humid weather because the wrinkles fall out better.  Or you can steam it ;)
Fit tip: I am wearing my usual size 2 here, it fits like a size small.

(above) alpaca cardigan
This piece is definitely a more winter-y piece but I still love it for this transition to spring because while it's very warm it's still really lightweight. I love this one so much I just ordered it in the camel brown color too. It's also available in grey too. It's just so pretty in person. 
Fit tip: This fits a little oversized, but I am in my usual size small.

(above) leggings
This is another piece that I've talked about over and over. I just LOVE these - they work for workouts AND for everyday wear. I styled them 6 ways here if you want more ideas how to style them.
Fit tip: These leggings run true to size, I am in my usual size small.



 

site design by kiki co.