Saturday, July 13, 2019

nordstrom anniversary sale: fitness/athleisure try-on session!

I ordered a few fitness and athleisure pieces from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale that I didn't include in the HUGE try on haul from yesterday (if you haven't seen that post yet - check that one out!).  I think these pieces are some of the best deals of the sale in general. Sneakers, leggings and sports bras can get expensive really quickly and the prices on these are really great for the quality.

Here's a peek at a few things I snagged in the sale... there are a few more pieces that I haven't received yet - so I will be sure to add those as they arrive! Also it's worth to note (not shown here!) that my favorite no-show socks are on sale too! Check those out here!

above: These gradient patterned leggings are a fun take on the original Zella Live In legging that EVERYONE raves about (seriously almost 6k positive reviews!) The gradient pattern is really fun and these leggings never disappoint. They are true to size and oh so flattering - I am wearing my usual size small. This tank is a fun swingy top in a very soft ribbed cotton. I love it! And not shown is sports bra that I just realized is sold out - I will keep an eye open for a restock. The top is true to size and so is the sports bra. These Adidas sneakers are REALLY cute with leggings and great for workouts, but they would look equally cute with jeans for casual weekends. The sneakers run big, I went down a size but probably should've gone down a size and a half.

above: With the same sneakers, top and sports bra (which looks sold out! I will watch for restocks) combo I switched out the leggings for joggers which I am OBSESSED with lately for weekend and casual wear. This is a size small (my usual size) and they feel a bit big, so I would recommend  to go down a size. These are great for workouts or weekend wear! 

above: This is the classic black pair of leggings shown above. I love the high waist and soft fabric and these are another piece that are both great for workouts AND weekends. I love a piece that does double duty. Paired with this cowl neck sweatshirt and these Adidas Gazelle sneakers this is an ideal after work or weekend look for me. The leggings are true to size (I am in a small), the top is quite oversized (I am in an XS) and the sneakers also run at least one size if not a size and a half big.

above: Same leggings and sneakers as above but this time with this boxy sweatshirt which seems simple enough but it's SO GOOD. It's a nice thick feel and very soft. This is a great piece for weekends, lounging or even with jeans for a casual look. The sweatshirt is true to size - I am wearing a small.



 

site design by kiki co.