Friday, July 12, 2019

nordstrom anniversary sale: fitness finds!

The fitness finds at this years Nordstrom Anniversary Sale are some of my favorites I've seen in many years. There are some really great prices on leggings, sports bras, sneakers and more. And I don't say that lightly. I LOVE the feel of a really great workout legging, but let's be honest they can get expensive really quickly! There are some amazing deals here... so let's take a look at the pieces!


LOOK 1 
The perfect casual outfit for Saturdays this fall! Comfy sneakers, joggers (obsessed!) and a hoodie make this look great for around town. (shop the pieces: black joggersgrey/white Gazelle sneakersno show socks - I have these and love them!, swell water bottlegrey hooded sweatshirt)

LOOK 2
Got a super sweaty workout in your future? Keep it comfy and cool with these vented leggings and a crop top (pairs perfectly with high waisted leggings). I am obsessed with the gold/red details on these shoes! (shop the pieces: pink leggingswhite cropped twist tankwhite oversized sweatshirtwhite/gold Adidas sneakers

LOOK 3
When the day calls for ALL the things - these shiny leggings and an easy top make for a stylish look!(shop the pieces: black shine leggingspale blue nike sneakerspale blue long sleeve topgrey longchamp expandable tote)

LOOK 4
Heading out on that morning run or to your favorite fitness class? I love these pieces for working out and looking cute! I just bought these leggings and these sneakers for myself! (shop the pieces: black/grey gradient leggings - also available in black!, white Adidas tankgrey/white Adidas sneakersGarmin sport smart watch




 

site design by kiki co.