Monday, July 2, 2018

summer steals try-on session!

Summer sales are in FULL effect and today I've got a great round up of try-on items that are all 40% off right now! There are so many good deals and quite a few of these pieces I snagged for my own closet and I have loved wearing them...

above: This sweater tank is a gorgeous and classic piece for your wardrobe. Ideal for layering under blazers, denim jackets or a leather jacket for cool summer nights. Or it's great on it's own with jeans or shorts. I recently wore it with jeans and sandals for a day of errands and meetings and it was perfect. I'm wearing a size small here and it's 40% off!

above: If you need a lightweight summer cardigan I just LOVE this option. It's soft and comfortable while being the perfect extra layer for overly air conditioned movie theaters or grocery stores. I'm wearing a size small here and it's 40% off!

above: I love a lightweight blouse for summer. This one definitely came home with me! This top is perfect with jeans or shorts or even with trousers for a casual Friday look.  I will also be using this as a swim cover up or beach cover up as well... it's perfect to throw on when your shoulders have had enough sun for the day. I am wearing a size small and it's 40% off!

above: Jumpers or rompers like this one is perfect for an ultra hot day or to throw on over a swimsuit.  You could also dress up a look like this with wedges and a denim jacket for a summer date night or outdoor concert. A piece like this is such a blank slate. I'm wearing a size small and it's 40% off!

above: This is another great romper option... this one has a super cute back detail as well. Again, I just love the simplicity of a piece like this. It's easy to dress up or down or if it's so hot you don't even want to think about getting dressed - it's perfect fine on it's own as well! I love the idea of dressing up this black romper with some bold jewelry and fun sandals.  I am wearing a size extra small here (a small would have fit better but was not available) and this one is also 40% off!

above: How fun is this colorful striped dress? It reminds me of the soothing and enticing colors of gelato (mmmm.... gelato, anyone!?!).  This is another piece that could be easily dressed up or down for summer. For everyday wear pop on a denim jacket and sandals or dress it up with heels and some bold jewelry for a summer wedding! I'm wearing a size small and this one is 40% off!

above: I'm a sucker for a classic cotton sweater in the summer and this SEA sweater was incredibly soft and cozy.  This one is perfect for your next seaside vacation or for throwing on for evening boat rides (one of my favorites!).  Even if there isn't enough vitamin-SEA in your life you can absolutely pull this off with shorts and sandals for a chilly summer evening inland as well. I'm wearing a size small and this one is 40% off!

above: For all you beach lovers (myself included!) this "beach this way" tank is super cute and fun for everyday wear or an easy swim cover up!  I'm wearing a size small and this one is 40% off!

above: I am a sucker for chambray this time of year (and really, all year).  This gorgeous top has such great details on the neck and sleeves as well making it a stunning selection for summer.  I'm wearing a size small and this one is 40% off!

above: This top is another gorgeous piece with really beautiful detailing. I love the flattering flutter sleeves and the black and white contrast is my favorite. This is another very versatile piece being easy to dress up or down depending on your mood. I would style this with sandals and black jeans for a family dinner or date night.  I'm wearing a size small in this top and it's 40% off.  (note: This top is VERY similar to the one I featured here that sold out SUPER fast!)

So dish! What's your favorite!?!?  I'd love to know and feel free to ask any questions about sizing in the comments! 

 

site design by kiki co.