Thursday, March 8, 2018

the monthly edit: March 2018!

March is finally here... one step closer to spring and I am loving it! Even though the weather still sometimes likes to pretend it's winter - spring is in the air!  This month I am craving classic simplicity and little hints of spring... these are the pieces inspiring me this month.


This classic cream cardigan is perfect for layering over tees, tanks and blouses as we transition from winter to spring. I can see wearing it with a white tank and sandals when the weather warms, but for now it works with turtlenecks and boots.

My closet definitely needs these nude suede espadrilles for spring and summer. They would pair perfectly with shorts, jeans or dresses for the next 5 months.

I love a good pair of distressed jeans... isn't the distressing on these perfection?

Show me a straw tote right now and I will love it... this circle straw tote is no exception! Gorgeous!

I can't and won't quit the sweatshirt trend right now. It's perfect for evenings and weekends getting errands done or just being comfortable in general. I Loe this pink cowl neck sweatshirt - it's also available in other simple but classic colors.

You have to have a little fun with your wardrobe now and then... I love how fun and flirty these pink sunglasses are!

white button front top like this one is perfect for layering with denim jackets, cardigan or a trench coat... but it's just as perfect with shorts or as a swim cover up this summer.  Easy pieces like this always have a place in my closet!

These tiny heart earrings are the perfect light and delicate jewelry piece for spring and summer.  So cute!



 

site design by kiki co.