Friday, March 30, 2018

spring tops try on session!

Do you all love these spring try on sessions here on the blog? I know they are quite popular over on Instagram stories and earlier this month I randomly posted one here on the blog and it was a huge hit! I'm not sure if it was a one time success or if this is something you want to see more of... please do chime in if you like them. I know I personally LOVE seeing my fellow bloggers do try on sessions -it's so great to see the pieces actually being worn and see how they fit!

Without further ado... here are some spring tops I snagged recently!


above: I love this pink tank... it's a little cropped so it's perfect with high waisted jeans. It's also available in black and it's under $50. I'm wearing a small in the tank.

above: This split neck t-shirt is the perfect easy spring and summer tank to throw on with shorts or jeans. It's available in black and white and I'm wearing an XS. It's also under $50.

above: This ruffle sleeve top isn't something I usually go for, but it's growing on me. It would be adorable with white jeans for spring and summer. 

above: If you need a good solid classic staple for your closet this v-neck tee is it! It's available in lots of colors and it's under $20 and is so soft.

above: I am SO in love with this double layer white tee... it has a high/low hem, and is crazy soft.  It's available in LOTS of colors and is a great summer tee to have on hand. I am wearing an XS. I also found this great pair of budget friendly denim shorts - I'm wearing a 26 and they run true to size. I love the frayed hem and they are a great length for moms, not too short, not too long.

above: How absolutely adorable is this eyelash tee? It's soft and stretchy and I read the reviews and sized up to a size medium.  It's also available in white and I can't get over how cute it is.

above: This striped tee is a BIG win in my book. It's the perfect oversized tee (I'm wearing an XS) and I plan on wearing this a ton this spring and summer.  It's available in a few other colors too!

above: This tank top is the sleeveless version of the peach tee above. It's soft and versatile and gets TONS of great reviews and is under $20. I'm wearing a size small.


 

site design by kiki co.