Monday, February 26, 2018

my everyday style: the best item for your closet this spring & summer!

Hands down my FAVORITE piece to buy, wear and wear some more is a striped dress!!! I have to admit that I have a pretty good collection going... because it's near impossible for me to see a striped dress and not buy it. Oops! It's for good reason I love a good striped dress though... ranging from short dresses to midi dresses to maxi dresses, a classic striped dress is comfortable and SO, SO easy to style that it's hard to resist them!  They are perfect for a busy family day, a day of errands, lunch with friends, throwing over a swimsuit on vacation or an easy wake up and head to brunch look.

This style dress is perfect for any mom on the go once the weather turns warm... for our recent trip to Florida I wore this simple striped dress for a busy day of soccer games and family fun.  It was perfectly paired with an easy denim jacket and my favorite shoes: the famed gold Birkenstocks.  These gorgeous and crazy comfortable sandals sold out SUPER fast last spring/summer but they are BACK and it looks like they are also available in plenty of sizes too... so snag them now, you won't regret it!  And as for my dress, well... the bad news is that this exact dress is sold out (super sad about that!) but I linked to LOTS of awesome options below - so shop away!












Outfit Details:
Dress (similar, similar or similar or more options below)
Denim Jacket (under $30!)

Or shop more dresses below...


 

site design by kiki co.