Tuesday, December 12, 2017

my everyday style: grey scale!

Can you believe we are less than two weeks from Christmas now? I am in serious Christmas prep mode over here as I am sure you are too! This is the time of year where you just don't know how you will complete it all... but at the same time you know you will and you just go with it!  I feel like I keep popping another gumdrop or Christmas cookie in my mouth and turn up the Christmas music and I can get through one more item on the to-do list!  If you need more Christmas gift ideas - be sure to check out ALL my holiday gift guides in one easy place by clicking here.  So far my men's gift guide and the teens/tweens gift guide are the most popular this year... and that's not surprising since those two groups are the absolute hardest to buy for! And if you need last minute tips and tricks on getting all those gifts wrapped (even if you are short on time) make sure you check out this post!

Cozy outfits like this one definitely make the busy and snowy days more bearable.  I am obsessed with this oversized chunky knit sweater... it's PERFECT for hanging around the house in.  And everyone seems to LOVE this scarf... and for good reason. It's SO soft and warm and comes in tons of colors. It makes a really great gift this time of year, especially for that hard to buy for gal.  I love to throw on my Sperry boots when the snow starts flying and since these are more of a spring/fall boot I always pair them with a cozy wool sock. Is anyone else snatching up cozy socks for themselves and loved ones this time of year like crazy!?!? Like I mentioned, we only really buy pajamas before Christmas and we really only buy socks this time of year too.  Is that weird or do you guys do the same thing? (I mean who wants to buy socks in the summer!??!)



Shop the look...










Outfit Details:
Socks (similar or similar)
Earring (via Rocksbox, use code JILLBFF4 for a FREE month!)



 

site design by kiki co.