Tuesday, September 12, 2017

3 ways to style sneakers for fall!

Sneakers have quickly become a go-to piece in my busy-mom wardrobe these days.  I'm thankful that sneakers are seen as "trendy" and cool right now, because that means I can slip them into outfits here and there without compromising style or comfort.  Two things that I value highly in an outfit.

Today I pulled together three fun sneaker inspired looks for inspiration on how you too can pull together easy outfits that look and feel great too.  Whether you are embarking on a road trip or taking to the skies for an upcoming trip, hanging with your kiddos at the farmers market or just getting ALL the errands done, these easy outfits are comfortable and chic and oh so easy to pull together!


Shop the looks...


Look #1



Look #2



Look #3




 

site design by kiki co.