Monday, August 14, 2017

my everyday style: a white blazer!

This white blazer is one of my favorite investments this past season... it was actually slated to be on the blog this past spring and after I edited the photos I decided they didn't make the cut. So to the cutting room floor they went.  Yes, that happens, not often, but it does.

But it doesn't mean I haven't been wearing this beauty.  It was the perfect extra layer for attending a blogging conference a few weeks back.  It's the perfect summer layer for cold air conditioned places in the dead of the summer.  I loved pairing it with this simple striped tank... one second I was a little business mouse in an AC blasting conference room. The next I slipped it off and was ready for patio dining in Chicago.  It offered the best of both worlds.  It looks like sizes are limited on the blazer since it got marked down... but here are a few options for availability here, here or here.







Outfit Details
Blazer (options: herehere or here)


 

site design by kiki co.