Thursday, June 15, 2017

on my radar... july 2017!

Oh summer, how I love thee!!  Late night ice cream runs, scooter rides, afternoons at the pool and the beach... nothing is better than summer, especially these first few sweet weeks. We are soaking it up with as much fun as possible and loving every minute of it.  There are so many fun closet staples this time of year too... here are a few favorites that are on my radar right now.


top row, from left: 
Quite possibly the cutest white ruffle top ever.
I'm obsessed with this defense refresh setting spray SPF - it smells amazing and goes on light with lots of coverage.
This summer I am turning to the denim skirt in lieu of shorts on the regular. Just snagged this one and love it.
I am loving this lightweight hoodie sweatshirt for cool mornings. It's super soft and the perfect weight for summer.

bottom row, from left: 
 I'm a big fan of the classics for summer, these wedge espadrilles are on sale & extra 25% off and perfect for everyday wear.
How cute is this floral dress? I am totally crushing on it.
I've been eyeing this straw tote and now it's on sale & and extra 25% off!
I just found my new favorite jeans - I love the nice ankle length (perfect for shorties like me) and the perfect amount of distressing.




 

site design by kiki co.