Friday, May 12, 2017

my everyday style: never fully dressed without eyeliner with Clarins!

Real talk: I tend to feel a little 'naked' when I leave the house without my makeup on... and for some reason, especially my eye makeup.  Who's with me? Am I alone? There is just something about full lashes and a great sweep of eyeliner that makes me feel like I can conquer anything that the day brings. Clarins recently reached out to me to have me try their new 3-Dot Liner.  The cool three-prong tip expertly fills in the spaces between each lash, dot-by dot to leave you with super voluminous lashes and flawless eyeliner.  

Since I am a huge fan of eyeliner and specifically liquid liner, I was super excited to try the Clarins 3-Dot Liner.  After experimenting with it for a few days, it's quickly become my new favorite.  It's easy to use, totally lives up to the hype and gives my eyelashes and eyeliner together the definition I love.  What more can a gal ask for, really? 









Outfit Details:
Top (from last year, but I found almost the exact same one here!)
Eyeliner - courtesy of Clarins




 

site design by kiki co.