Wednesday, April 12, 2017

The SHOPBOP sale is here!

The Shopbop sale happens a few times a year and is always one to make sure you shop!  Right now through 4/14 you can get 20% off your purchase at Shopbop or 25% off if you spend more than $500 with code: EVENT17 (there are some exclusions, but I've scoured the site and didn't see but one or two items).

Shopbop is known for their amazing designer duds that rarely go on sale, so if you have been thinking about making a investment purchase - now is the time to do it.  While Shopbop is synonymous with luxury and trend - there is more to it than that!  Today I rounded up some great spring and summer pieces that are UNDER $100 as well as some splurge worthy pieces as well.  There is something for everyone's budget here.  I also rounded up items that I own and love that are on sale at Shopbop too.
Under $100


Splurge/Over $100


Shop under $100...



Shop splurge...



Or shop items from my closet that I swear by...

Havaiana Flip Flops - the only flip flops I will wear... they are so soft!

It may seem crazy to buy BOOTS right now... but these Sperry boots are perfect for spring, fall or winter! AND, they are UNDER $40!

The most classic pair of white sneakers ever. They are available in four colors!

Knotted & striped espadrilles I recently got that I can't wait to wear this summer!

I LOVE these ankle wrap sandals - I have these in silver and they are quite comfy!

You can't resist Hunter boots on sale! These are perfect for rainy spring days!

I just snagged these loafers this spring and wear them non-stop!

These Tory Burch flats are SO comfortable and perfect for running errands and travel.

This Mini MAC bag by Rebecca Minkoff is the perfect cross-body bag for travel or running errands.

This leopard print clutch is so classic and versatile!

This large Tory Burch tote is perfect for travel or as a laptop bag!

My all time favorite jeans - these are the jeans I wear about 90% of the time!

I recently splurged on these sunglasses and haven't regretted it. They are quite comfortable and so cute!

Or view more pieces in outfits here...

Shop the items from my closet...


 

site design by kiki co.