Wednesday, April 26, 2017

my everyday style: tiptoeing in the tulips!

When the tulips are out in West Michigan you know that spring is OFFICIALLY here to stay... and let me tell you they are here.  We get pretty crazy about our tulips around here (there is even a whole festival for to celebrate tulips) and for good reason.  They are SO gorgeous!  Sure I love grabbing a bunch of tulips from Trader Joe's in the dead of winter, but when they all start popping out of the ground it's next level!

Also exciting... it finally being open-toed shoe season.  It's the little things that excite me friends. Not to overload you on these shoes (I just featured them on Monday) but they are a definite staple in my closet, both when we are traveling and for everyday wear.   Sadly, this pair is from last year (or the year before?) but I found a few other very similar pairs that I think you will love too.  They are great with dresses, shorts, jeans... you name it.  And how cute is this oversized bell sleeve top? I love how blouse-y and relaxed it fits.  Paired with distressed jeans it is the perfect casual spring look.









Outfit Details:
Wedges (similar, similar, similar)
Similar Bracelet - 60% off



 

site design by kiki co.