Thursday, April 27, 2017

instagram lately!

Somehow April just FLEW by... am I alone!?!? Boy, I didn't see that one coming. Um, news flash: It's MAY next week. I feel like I JUST rounded up Insta looks for you ladies, but whaddya know it's time again.  Spring has sprung here in Michigan, although it's a far cry from "summer" - I just love the ease of dressing for spring.  Less layers, no boots (praise the good Lord!) and jackets are often light weight or optional altogether.

For me, spring is about neutrals and simplicity.  I enjoy the thrill of walking outside without shivering in just flats and a tee and getting lots of use out of the pieces in my closet that can stand on their own with no layering.  Jeans are still a daily stand by, but I love pairing them with fresh flats and sandals instead of endless days of wearing boots all the time.   This month's looks on Instagram were full of neutrals, stripes, and lots of super, super simple wardrobe combos.  Basically, it's my greatest hits right here.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and if you see something you like there you can shop all my Instas right HERE!

All the neutrals please! above: jeans, stripe top, clutch (or less expensive option), flats

I'm wearing these sandals constantly.  And of course, my favorite jeans.

Perfect spring layers! above: grey top, similar jacket, jeans, sandals

More neutrals... please and thank you! above: jeansclutch (or less expensive option), similar bracelet, bell sleeve top

Make sure you are following me on Instagram to check out my try-ons/dressing room diaries! above, from left: lace up sweater, bell sleeve top, blue floral off the shoulder top, white ruffle sleeve, navy off the shoulder

These were another batch of try-ons... some I kept and some I sent back... above, from left: striped top, sandals (fit a little wide and ran large, but so cute! So order down!), white jeans (one pair is no longer available), similar denim shorts

This lace up tee is on major rotation! It's so soft and flattering! above: jeans (can you tell I am wearing these a ton!?!?), earrings, sneakers


 

site design by kiki co.