Wednesday, March 1, 2017

new arrivals for spring!

New spring arrivals are popping up at all my favorite retailers and YOU GUYS! It's GOOD!  Today I rounded up some of my current favorites.  There are so, so many goodies here.  I am getting so excited for spring outfits and these cuties are really fanning the flame!


top row:
lace trim sleeveless top, so cute with jeans or layered with a cardigan or light jacket!
slip on sandals, so simple and classic!
striped bell-sleeve top, bell sleeves went from fall to winter to spring and I am still loving them!
pink cotton moto jacket, so cute and easy for throwing over tanks or tees!

second row:
side tie striped sweater, the tassels on this are a-okay in my book!
pink tote, the perfect tote for running to the farmers market or the park.
pink flats, classic and beautiful these are also available in two other colors!
striped ruffle tee, the perfect mom on the go top! With white jeans this top would be darling.

third row:
black culotte jumpsuit, the maxi dress is being replaced by the jumpsuit! Perfect for day or night!
pink v-neck bow sweater, I mean... how cute!?!?
pale blue slip-on sneakers, I LOVE LOVE LOVE slip on sneaks, these are perfect for weekends!
off the shoulder striped dress, perfect for an easy Saturday look or for wedding season. Or it's available as a top!

bottom row:
graphic clutch, again perfect for wedding season or spring date nights!
white tie waist tee, another great top that is easy and fun to throw on!
striped one shoulder swimsuit, I'm a sucker for one piece suits lately, this is so cute and is also available in navy!
gingham off the shoulder top, um... yes, please! Loving gingham (as always) for spring!

Shop the pieces below...



 

site design by kiki co.