Tuesday, March 21, 2017

instagram lately...

I just realized it's been FOREVER since I've done a little Instagram round up here on the blog... (well, except my vacation version recently).  What the heck have I been waiting for!?!? Instagram is one of my favorite places for sharing easy everyday looks that don't often make it here to the blog... so with that in mind I always like to round up my favorite Instagram
 posts here every once in a while. They also just so happen to be one of the most popular posts here, so it's a win-win!

Here are some recent Instagrams that were favorites...

I've been trying to update Instagram with new purchases and doing at-home try-ons when new arrivals get to my doorstep. You gals seem to love it!  Here are a few new pieces I got from Old Navy recently... watch for them in outfits on the blog soon! All these pieces are SO cute and all under $25 too!! (red/blue off the shoulder top, narrow stripe white/blue open back tee, black open back tee, wide(r) stripe white/blue dress)

Simple winter to spring look. (sweater, similar flats, bag - or less expensive option)

Ripped jeans and sneakers are my number one love lately. This pair of jeans is really old, but I found a super similar pair for under $100 and these new Vans sneakers (I ordered down a half size, Vans tend to run big for me) are on serious repeat these days. 

I recently did a bunch of try-ons at LOFT - their spring line is SO SO cute! I wanted it all. Here were a few of my favorites, from left: striped lace-up back sweater, red/white stripe tassel top, navy off the shoulder dress, bell sleeve top, striped dress. I also really love this top, but it's only online! 

Again with these sneakers!  Also... how fun is this tasseled cardigan (or buy here)!?!? It will be on the blog later this week, I LOVE it! It's a perfect extra layer over tees and tanks as spring slowly arrives.

Peonies are always a good idea this time of year, or really ANY fresh flowers in the house really. Plus, I grabbed this top and wore it for New Years Eve and I keep pulling it out, it's 'dressy' but oh so comfortable.  My nail color is this one - it's my favorite red!

Here are some more spring pieces I ordered... I didn't keep all of them, but there were some really cuties in the bunch! From the bottom: pale blue peplum top, black cold-shoulder tee (so cute!), striped blouse, ankle wrap flats

I'm super excited to rock these espadrilles on vacation SOON! They are so comfy and the knot detail is super on trend this spring/summer. 

I always seem to go back to the basics... and I am never disappointed.  Classic black flats (these are similar to the pair I own), ripped jeans, a striped top and oversize glasses are just what the doctor ordered some days.

Don't forget to follow me over on Instagram for more fun!


 

site design by kiki co.