Monday, February 13, 2017

my everyday style: spring stripes!

We are still a ways off from spring, but the weather here in Michigan has taken a slight turn towards more mild temps and you better believe I am taking FULL advantage of it!  This time of year I am just aching for spring.  So to fill the void I work to integrate spring-like items into my wardrobe... while still dressing warm enough for February weather.

Stripes are a year round favorite... snagging a new striped sweater in the spring has to be one of my favorites!  This one is cotton so it's perfect for spring, but it's actually quite warm so I can definitely get away with wearing it in February.  I foresee wearing this sweater a ton this spring and it will be perfect for cool summer nights at the beach or in Northern Michigan this summer.  Add a little  bandana scarf and some PINK sunglasses and voila!  Those winter blues don't stand a chance!

Since I am obsessed with pink sunglasses right now... I linked up to these and a few other fun options below! I just think they are so fun for spring and summer!









Outfit Details
Sunglasses (or I am in love with these!)

Shop my outfit...



Shop my favorite PINK sunglasses...






 

site design by kiki co.