Monday, February 27, 2017

my everyday style: hints of spring!

I ran into the Gap the other day to snag a few pieces for my husband and kids for spring break and this shirt just jumped right into my hands.  Have you ever had that happen? Leave it to Gap to have the perfect simple popover oxford for spring.  It's lightweight with a subtle stripe and oh so soft.  I love that it hints at spring, but with black leather-like jeans it can still pass for 'late-winter' wear. Speaking of the Gap - they have some SUPER cute classic spring pieces right now.  How cute is this eyelet top or this dress!?!? So cute!

Any way... happy Monday friends, I am on a serious vacation hang-over from my husband and I's amazing trip to Puerto Rico last week.  If you want to see pictures... hop on over to Instagram! I'll be buried in my email inbox and laundry all day long over here... oh Monday, you little devil.








Outfit Details:
Jeans (here or here - on sale, so limited sizes!)
Necklace, Baublebar for Target - c/o 




 

site design by kiki co.