Wednesday, January 18, 2017

my everyday style: is it spring yet?

It's wishful thinking that these are my last photos in snow for the season... very wishful.  But a girl can dream.  All this snow has actually melted with all the insane freezing rain we have been having.  But I'm no fool... I'm sure it will be back again in no time.  So I'll just be over here wrapped up in all my layers and wishing for spring.

The good news is that I've got some trusty warm layers that are getting me through like this cashmere hat (on sale!) and matching gloves, a camel coat and I'm always amazed how warm these SOREL boots keep my feet.

Until spring does arrive, I'll just be over here dreaming about carrying this darling tote on a white sand beach or lounging by the pool in this or this.  And I am already working on my spring break sandal wish list, these are at the top with these tassel guys in second place.  I'll be pulling together spring and spring break inspiration here on the blog before we know it. Fingers crossed.









Outfit Details





 

site design by kiki co.