Thursday, January 12, 2017

instagram style lately...

You all love a good Instagram round-up... and truth be told, so do I!  I was terrible about posting over there through the holidays. So now that January is in full swing it feels good to be back on track posting daily outfits and inspirations on the regular.  So far, January style for me can be summed up in one word: simple.  I'm craving simple pieces and combinations and lots and lots of comfort.

This ruffle sleeve top was super fun to have on hand for the holidays. I'll be wearing it all spring though - love it! 
(top - buy here or here, jeans - on sale!, similar flats, leopard clutch, lip gloss)

I could wear these shoes EVERY day. They are seriously so comfy... I've never had a pair of sneakers feel like this.  Little clouds for my feet. 
(jeans, sneakers - available in a few colors!, similar scarf, similar sweater)

All nuetrals all the time for this gal! It's the perfect way to welcome in a fresh New Year.

There have been A LOT of days in cozy clothes lately. With all the snow and cold, most days are better in sweats.

This was my NYE outfit! I will be featuring this top on the blog soon - but in the meantime, snag it!  It's super cute and easy to wear! I loved the ruffle sleeve for a night out! 

More with the neutrals. This cashmere sweater is a great deal and I wear it a ton.  There is nothing like cashmere on a cold day!

You already know stripes are a major part of my wardrobe.  No matter the season, I always feel good in a simple striped top.

I know you've seen this look before... but this top is on SALE and that is worth mentioning again.  It's a fun one!

Some new favorites in my closet: velvet sneakers and pretty eyelashes!

I've been in a major pink mood lately.  This pink rug in my office has me feeling all the feels. It makes me smile every time I walk in. 

Leather leggings are another cold day go-to.  They are comfy and quite warm.
(bag, similar leggings, similar sweater, similar ankle boots)

See what I mean with pink? This sweater is SO warm though.  It instantly brightens any winter day.



 

site design by kiki co.