Wednesday, December 14, 2016

instagram style lately...

It's no surprise that Instagram is my favorite... I'm always chatting it up here on the blog.  And it also seems to be YOUR favorite too!  These Instagram round up posts continue to be one of my most popular posts here on the blog too!  Everybody loves a good round up, no?!?!?

Instagram is so fun because it lets me show a more relaxed and creative behind the scenes look at what I'm wearing or doing.  Instagram Stories is another favorite for popping in quick and saying hello or being silly.  I am also documenting our home renovations on Instagram too... but at a different handle.  You can find home stuff HERE.  I would love to try out the new Instagram LIVE too... I'm loving how it's similar to Periscope which is kind of dead these days.  In 2017 I hope to give Instagram LIVE a try... if I did, let me know what you would maybe like to see there!  I would love to know!

Today's post is some of my favorite recent outfits on Instagam... if you aren't already following me over there - stop on by!

We've had lots of snuggly sick and snow days at home lately.  These pj pants are the BOMB and under $20.  They are so soft and come in the most fun patterns.  They tend to sell out quickly, so snag them while you can or check back often!  They run true to size and are also quite stretchy. (pj pants, mug, iPad case)

These shoes are rocking my world. Aren't they so darling? I love them with a passion! (shoes - on sale!, jeans, coat)

This super cozy look is perfect for these cold and snowy days we've been having! (similar faux fur scarf, similar hat, similar sweater, boots, jeans - on sale!)

These sneakers have quickly become my go-to 'mom' shoe.  They were absolute champs at Disney recently. I can't get over how comfortable they are and they look cute too! (shoes, bag)

Everyday winter basics like these are perfect to have on hand for lazy days around the house! A lot of you have asked what boots these are.  They are THIS boot with the tops folded down. (boots, cardigan, top, similar scarfjeans - on sale!)

These snuggly basics have been on serious repeat around here! And for good reasons, classics basics like these are so easy to wear. (similar scarf, bag, boots)

This outfit was PERFECT for a crazy snowy day.  Paired with a sweater, this jacket was surprisingly warm without all the bulk. (blazer {here or here}, similar sweatersimilar hat, bag)

Doesn't this sweater look like champagne bubbles? It's super warm to wear and perfect for relaxed holiday parties! (sweaterjeans, clutch)




 

site design by kiki co.