Wednesday, November 2, 2016

my everyday style: dressed for adventure!

Today I've got one last set of photos from our family trip to Northern Michigan a few weeks ago.  This is the first time we've spent time up North in the fall and it's definitely something we will be doing again in the future.  The small towns are so quiet and nature is in full bloom.  We loved cozy walks on the lakeshore and around the cute small towns as a family.

I knew that my Sperry Saltwater boots were good in the rain and snow... turns out they are the perfect beach shoe for the fall when the sand is too cold for bare feet.  They repel sand and water great!  For fall days at the lakeshore I found dressing in layers to be key.  This sweaterdenim jacketvest combo was perfect for when it was cool in the shade but warm in the sun.  And I can never resist adding a pair of super warm camp socks this time of year.









Outfit Details:
Vest, J.Crew Factory - only $49!!!!
Denim Jacket (old, but similar or similar)
Sunglasses, Ray Ban



 

site design by kiki co.