Monday, August 1, 2016

wear it now & later: the little grey dress!

I recently snagged a little grey dress for myself (seen here) and I've loved wearing it for hot summer days.  But the moment I put it on the other day I also had a lightbulb moment about styling it for fall as well.  My style right now is very summer-y with all the heat and humidity we've been having... but my eyes are on fall style too.  A simple grey dress is the perfect piece to wear now... and later.  And here on the blog today I am showing you how!

I found this wrap detail dress for a great price and love that it's a classic and practical silhouette that is perfect for everyday wear.  I bet this dress would also translate well to an office environment too!  It's perfect to pair with stacked heels and a small tote for late summer and then you can easily layer it up with a jacket and scarf and ankle booties this fall.  So easy, right!?!?

How would you style this grey dress? I would love to hear your ideas!




style it now...

style it later...
scarf


Don't forget the Nordstrom Sale is STILL going strong... but there's only a week left!
For fall staples at all budgets, check out this post!
For some of my favorite picks of the entire sale, check out this post!
If you are looking for under $100 pieces at the sale, check out this post!
And lastly if you want to see some of the pieces I snagged, check out this post!
AND stay tuned later this week as the kids and I will be blogging lots of outfits with great sale picks!



 

site design by kiki co.