Wednesday, June 29, 2016

my everyday style: crop top fun!

Am I the only one that instantly cringes when I think of wearing crop tops?  They look darling on some girls... but I never thought I was the crop-top type until I found the perfect trick for wearing them. If you have ever wondered how to style a crop top... here is my secret tip: pair them with a pair of higher waisted jeans!  Voila! Crop tops are instantly do-able.  (Maybe with the exception of the SUPER crop-tops that go above the belly button - but seriously, we aren't all 18, why do those even exist!?!?)

Surprisingly, this look can actually be VERY flattering, because it perfectly accentuates your waist.  Here I paired a striped crop top with white jeans, fun bow sandals and it's the perfect everyday summer look.






(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Outfit Details:
Striped Top, Cabi (shop similar here, here or here)
Jeans, Gap (old, but similar here or here)
Sandals, J.Crew (sold out, but similar here)
Bag, Rebecca Minkoff
Watch, Daniel Wellington 
Sunglasses, Warby Parker (sold out, but similar here)
Bracelet, via Rocksbox - get your first month FREE with code: jillggxoxo


 

site design by kiki co.